Friday, August 5, 2011

From the Noggin of Brown Bear

Ok so i am trying to figure out what to say on here because i have never done this before. Well.....here goes nothing.....

Lately I have been working an incredible amount and my body has definately been feeling it. On the flipside, it has allowed me to become more in shape and I have actually started to see the result from that hard work. I have recently started at Schwans Home Food Service. I am a Route Sales Representative. I LOVE my job! I am constantly on the move and always talking to people which i love. I can't think of a better job to be doing. I am usually gone most days beginning at 8 or 9 in the morning and sometimes not getting back until 10 or 11 at night. So it is a really long day but it is definately worth it. With me being gone all the time, I don't get to see my sweetheart as much as i would like to but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make for the better of our little family.

I have also been missing out on writing in my journal lately of the things that have been happening in my life. I used to be a lot better at doing that but I honestly do not have the time lately to do so. So much has been happening in my life lately that its hard to write all out, otherwise I would be writing a novel. The one thing that I can write about on here is of how I met my dear, gorgeous and smart bride Mindy Sue Marshall Memea......TO BE CONTINUED 

No comments:

Post a Comment