Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New callings and Life!

Ok so I promised Joshua I would keep this up but I must say it is really hard to remember to write all the time, I try to think of things I can write but we are real boring :( So lets see since writing last week Josh has worked like crazy not getting home until sometimes midnight, I went up to Mill Hollow with my family for the day and I got called as the second counselor in young womens! I am super excited for this and hope I can help in the growing of our youth! We have been making a ton of sacrifices in our little family lately I am learning semi single living alone life and Josh is remembering what its like to not eat. We have been struggling so much but are excited because as of August 13th not only will we have made it to our one year mark but we will be married for all eternity from that point on. I keep hearing over and over again the words from a great man Elder Marshall saying: this is the things the lord asks of us if we just listen the we will receive great rewards. (love that kid) I hope I can be the type of leader that these young women need in life the kind that I had growing up that I still love and remember fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment