Thursday, August 25, 2011

From the Noggin of Brown Bear

Ok so....My gorgeous wife and I share this blog and I thought I would share whats been on my mind lately.

So my dear wife has been learning what it has been like to live a semi single life. I say that because not only have I been working ALOT but I have been out of town on work trips staying in hotels 3 days out of the week. Now, many of you may be thinking that I am crazy and I may be but I have been able to expand my horizons in this career. I have been able to become better at what I do. On the other hand, my dear sweetheart has been extremely sick lately and I am not there to take care of her. When I found out this week that I was heading out of town yet again, I wanted to scream. I couldn't tell my boss no otherwise I would have found myself looking for another job, so I agreed to do this business trip. Every minute that I am away from my love, I feel so far away from her. I honestly live for this woman. Now I am just rambling on and on but I want to get all this off my chest here and now.

Saturday August 13th, 2011 was the crowning moment of my life. This day I took the Love of my life by the hand and I became her husband for Time and all Eternity. Words cannot quite explain what it is I feel in my heart about that day. I honestly don't remember much but this one thing. I remember holding her hand ever so tightly and looking deep into her eyes and remember thinking to myself that not only was this meant to be, but this woman was going to be in my heart forever. I remember looking at her and on the verge of bursting into tears, I just winked at her and told her that I loved her. To make a long story short, I was just greatful to my Heavenly Father that I was given the opportunity to now be a husband for time and all eternity to his most precious and most beautiful daughter.

Mindy is the most kind and sweet person that I know. I can't think of a better person to spend eternity with. The day I met her was the day that I knew that I was to marry.....now i know alot of you may be thinking, "yeah...yeah, mushy.....mushy" but I honestly had a physical prompting telling me that Mindy Sue Marshall was to be my wife. Knowing exactly what it was will still remain a mystery to me.

My job that I have now as a Route Sales Representative for Schwans Home Food Service is a extremely stressful job. I say that because it is a very time consuming job. I am often out the door no later by 8 am and sometimes finding myself home as late as 11 pm or later. On the other hand, it has proven to be a blessing in disguise. I have seen myself drop some very unwanted weight. I think its currently at 15 or so lbs. I love the job that I have. I am just greatful to have a job. I am greatful that I have a job where I have fun but at the same time it allows me to provide for my little family. Yes I am away from home alot but the time that I spend with my sweetheart I cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment